THE POWER OF LIQUID HERBAL EXTRACTS
Best Selling Medicinal Extracts
AntiViral 1-2 Punch
These two herbal antiviral formulations are powerful natural virus killers in the fight against viruses and the flu. Virasol is designed to stop the virus from getting in while Ionophoric Zinc prevents infected cells from spreading to healthy ones. Buy them together and SAVE!
3 for 2 CUREcumin
Curcumin/Turmeric is widely regarded as the most effective human supplement due to its powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
TeleMax - Longer Telomeres
Telemax - Longevity formula for your DNA, so you (Do Not Age) is a telomerase-creating natural plant extract that not only stops the degradation of telomeres but rebuilds them and reverses cellular senescence (cell death). Youthful cells create youthful vitality.
Long-Term Covid &
For those still suffering the effects of a previous Covid infection, and for those who have experienced vaccine injury, this combination will keep your system clear of S-Spike proteins and the Cognitive problems caused by prions as well as heart damage caused by viral myocarditis.
"After receiving my 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine, I noticed redswollen glands in the arm that the shots had been administered, so I went to see my doctor, and she insisted that I had eczema and that the glands were only swollen as a reaction to that. My skin, however, was never rough or had blisters that were itchy. I left frustrated and discovered that there were medical studies showing some people have had this exact same reaction to their Covid Shot, which could last for months.
After taking “Withodin B.” for about a week, I noticed improvements in the redness and swelling. After approximately 2 – 3 weeks it was completely gone!"
Monica DeVine from Nahele Designs
For over twenty years, our family has been creating ethically sourced organic herbal remedies and natural wellness products from our organic farm in Maui, Hawaii. Our, natural antiviral nasal-spray, Flight Spray, has been featured on Good Morning America, ABC News, and Foders.com while the Wellness drink we helped create, KonaRed, introduced the powerful, antioxidant powers of the coffee fruit to 3,000 stores across the nation while improving the lives of small farmers by opening an additional revenue stream of this often discarded by-product.
Pure Product, Powerful Bioavailability
We use a glass-only, slow reflux extraction process that uses organic cane alcohol and deep ocean mineral water harvested from a depth of 3,000 feet from the ocean's deep thermohaline current. We then extract the fresh locally-sourced organic herb in a slowly heated alcohol base for many hours to unlock the plant’s unique medicinal properties. Medicinal extracts are formulated with other plants for their synergistic effects and increased bioavailability. For example, our Curecumin™ has a 36 fold increase in bioavailability to your average dry powdered supplement (7).
1. Zakay-Rones Z, Thom E, Wollan T, Wadstein J. Randomized study of the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry extract in the treatment of Influenza A and B virus infections.” J Int Med Res. 2004;32(2):132-40.
2. Tiralongo E, Wee SS, Lea RA. Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Nutrients. 2016;8(4):182. Published 2016 Mar 24. doi:10.3390/nu8040182
3. Byeon, Se & Chung, Joo Young & Lee, Yong Gyu & Kim, Byung & Kim, Kook & Cho, Jae. (2008). In vitro and in vivo anti-inflammatory effects of taheebo, a water extract from the inner bark of Tabebuia avellanedae. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 119. 145-52. 10.1016/j.jep.2008.06.016.
4. Husam Dabbagh-Bazarbachi, Gael Clergeaud, Isabel M. Quesada, Mayreli Ortiz, Ciara K. O’Sullivan, and Juan B. Fernández-Larrea. Zinc Ionophore Activity of Quercetin and Epigallocatechin-gallate: From Hepa 1-6 Cells to a Liposome Model.Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2014 62 (32), 8085-8093
5. Te Velthuis, A. J. W., van den Worm, S. H., Sims, A. C., Baric, R. S., Snijder, E. J., & van Hemert, M. J. (2010). Zn(2+) inhibits coronavirus and arterivirus RNA polymerase activity in vitro and zinc ionophores block the replication of these viruses in cell culture. PLoS Pathogens, 6(11), e1001176.
6. A H Shankar, A S Prasad, Zinc and immune function: the biological basis of altered resistance to infection, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 68, Issue 2, August 1998, Pages 447S–463S
7. Improving the Solubility and Pharmacological Efficacy of Curcumin by Heat Treatment, Biji T. Kurien, Anil Singh, Hiroyuki Matsumoto, and R. Hal Scofield1, ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies Volume 5, Number 4, 2007
8. Kuptniratsaikul V., Dajpratham P., Taechaarpornkul W., Buntragulpoontawee M., Lukkanapichonchut P., Chootip C., Saengsuwan J., Tantayakom K., Laongpech S. Efficacy and safety of Curcuma domestica extracts compared with ibuprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis: A multicenter study. Clin. Interv. Aging. 2014;9:451–458. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S58535.
9. Aggarwal B.B., Harikumar K.B. Potential therapeutic effects of curcumin, the anti-inflammatory agent, against neurodegenerative, cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic, autoimmune and neoplastic diseases. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 2009;41:40–59. doi: 10.1016/j.biocel.2008.06.010.
10. Mina Abdolahi, Arash Jafarieh, Payam Sarraf, Mohsen Sedighiyan, Abolghasem Yousefi, Abbas Tafakhori, Hamed Abdollahi, Farahnaz Salehinia and Mahmoud Djalali*, “The Neuromodulatory Effects of ω-3 Fatty Acids and Nano-Curcumin on the COX-2/ iNOS Network in Migraines: A Clinical Trial Study from Gene Expression to Clinical Symptoms ”, Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Disorders - Drug Targets (2019) 19: 874. https://doi.org/10.2174/1871530319666190212170140
11. Hocking, Martin and Harold D. Foster. "Common cold transmission in commercial aircraft: Industry and passenger implications". Journal of Environmental Health Research. 2004, 3(1). 7-12.
12. Birdane L., Cingi C., Muluk N. B., San T., Burukoglu D. Evaluation of the efficacy of curcumin in experimentally induced acute sinusitis in rats. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal. 2016;95(12):E21–E27.
*None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are the opinion of Intelligent Remedies, Inc. They are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, and they are not intended as medical advice. They are intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Intelligent Remedies, Inc. Intelligent Remedies, Inc. encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
All material provided from Intelligent Remedies, Inc. is for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. The instructions and advice presented from Intelligent Remedies, Inc. are in no way intended as medical advice or a substitute for medical counseling. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician. Consult your physician before taking any Intelligent Remedies, Inc. products. Your physician should be aware of all medical conditions you may have, as well as medications and supplements you are taking. If you are on diuretics or diabetes medication, have liver or gallbladder disease, take medications, or have other health concerns, please proceed only under a doctor’s supervision.