Contains: Astragalus membranaceus, Salix alba
Curcumin is the primary bioactive substance of Tumeric and is widely acknowledged as the strongest anti-inflammatory herb for its antioxidant, antiseptic, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
By using long-duration heat, cane alcohol, and deep ocean minerals, we are able to provide a high bioavailable curcumin product. (7) We include it here because of its ability to help manage some of a
virus's worst symptoms.*
Relieve pain naturally (8)
Ease symptoms caused by harmful inflammation and speed up healing. (9)
Reduce headaches and migraines. (10)
Treat a host of ailments including depression, arthritis, Alzheimers, diabetes, high cholesterol, and PMS (WebMD)
Contains: Curcuma Longa (Fresh Organic Tumeric Root)
Anxiety Support is specially formulated to combat anxiety and insomnia. It has other positive effects including improving your cardiac functioning, supporting your liver, lowering your blood pressure, and improving your memory.
It mimics the behavior of the essential amino acid, GABA, and binds to the GABA receptors in your brain which helps to regulate your nervous system function, leading to lower anxiety. Lower levels of GABA in the brain can lead to depression, anxiety, and sleep disturbances.
It also contains key adaptogens to help the body and mind regulate stress.
Contains: Erythrina mulungu, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Schisandra chinensis, Rehmannia glutinosa, Asparagus racemosus, Cinnamomium vera.
Exhalta stops snoring! It's amazing . It really works!
Exhalta™ Snoring Control Extract is a Phytotherapeutic extraction of Gastrodia elata, Angelica seninsis, Radix bupleuri, Zingiber officianle and Cinnamomum verum. Using advanced laboratory extraction apparatus & proprietary production protocols, these phytochemicals are known for their snoring control properties.
Sleep disordered breathing such as serious snoring and sleep apnea is common in aging. Snoring is a sign of resistance to the passage of air into the lungs and also a sign of breathing problems. Obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS) is a common and potentially dangerous sleep disorder accompanied by cardio cerebrovascular events and multiple organ injury, which is caused by airway occlusion during sleep secondary to pharyngeal collapse and is characterized by repetitive breathing interruptions when sleeping. An herbal composition including Gastrodia elata and Cinnamomum is a well-known, Chinese herbal formula for patients with sleep disorders to reduce snoring.
Contains: Astragulus membracanus, Salvia miltiorrhiz, Radic Paoenia rubras, Polygonum multiflorum, Dryobalanops aromatica (Borneal), Callus spatholobi and Cinnamomum vera.
Telemax - Longevity formula for your DNA, so you (Do Not Age) is a telomerase-creating natural plant extract that not only stops the degradation of telomeres but rebuilds them and reverses cellular senescence (cell death). Youthful cells create youthful vitality.
Telomeres are like the plastic tips on shoelaces, as they keep chromosome ends from tangling and fraying. When we are born, our telomeres are at their longest. With age and accumulated exposures to various sources of oxidative stress throughout our lifetimes, telomeres gradually shorten, until the cell cannot replicate. This process is a direct factor of aging.
• Eliminates the symptoms of brain fog
• Boosts metabolic efficiency
• Inhibits free radical formation.
• Decreases inflammation.
BRAINfactor is uniquely extracted using organic cane alcohol and the fruit of the coffee plant. In this extraction, all of the important hydrophobic components are extracted and produced from previously unused fruit portions of the coffee plant.
Contains: Coffee fruit (Coffea arabica).
SOLIDsleep is a Phytotherapeutic Extraction of Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis), Nepeta (Nepeta Menthiodes) and Passion Fruit (Passiflora Edulis). Formulated for maximum effectiveness SOLID Sleep can provide safe and gentle sleep.
Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep (insomnia). Valerian is also used for anxiety and psychological stress.
Magnolia bark uses include sleep disorders or insomnia, anxiety, weight loss, and stress.
Nepeta is strongly antispasmodic, antitussive, astringent, carminative, diaphoretic, slightly emmenagogue, and sedative.
Passion Fruit has been used for its sedative effect and may help adults manage mild sleep irregularities.
Contains: Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis), Nepeta (Nepeta Menthiodes) and Passion Fruit (Passiflora Edulis)
Virility is noted for its effects on both male and female sexuality; increasing libido, endurance, and sexual prowess. Like a natural form of Viagra, it works via a mechanism that effects vasodilation in blood vessels.
Contains: Black Ginger (Kaempferia parviflora) and Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia)
Anti-diabetic. Improves peripheral blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels and relieve edema symptoms.
Anti-plasmodial, anti-inflammatory and adaptogenic activity, anti-allergy and antioxidanant activity, anti-fungal and anti-microbacterial.
Improves the performance of physical fitness and muscular endurance.
Helps lower blood glucose levels and improve blood flow.
The reported health-promoting properties of the mushroom fruit bodies, mycelia, and bioactive pure compounds include:
Antibiotic, anticarcinogenic, antidiabetic, antifatigue, antihypertensive, antihyperlipodemic, antisenescence, cardio-protective, hepatoprotective, nephron-protective, and neuroprotective properties and improvement of anxiety, cognitive function and depression.
Lion's Mane mushroom is a culinary mushroom that has been extensively studied for its neurohealth properties and has become a well-established candidate in promoting positive brain and nerve health- related activities by inducing the nerve growth factor from its bioactive ingredient. The polysaccharides in an aqueous extract of the Lion's mane mushroom could induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival.
Contains: Lion’s Mane Mushroom and Mycelium
First formulated for the airline industry, Flight Spray Nasal Hydration Spray, is created by combining three of the most effective herbal ingredients to provide nasal relief and natural virus protection while traveling, in a crowd, or any time natural nasal relief is desired.*
Prevent colds and flu viruses by protecting from dry and/or recycled air (11)
Relieve sinus symptoms associated with colds and viruses (12)
Moisten and Refresh dry nasal passages
1. Zakay-Rones Z, Thom E, Wollan T, Wadstein J. Randomized study of the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry extract in the treatment of Influenza A and B virus infections.” J Int Med Res. 2004;32(2):132-40.
2. Tiralongo E, Wee SS, Lea RA. Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Nutrients. 2016;8(4):182. Published 2016 Mar 24. doi:10.3390/nu8040182
3. Byeon, Se & Chung, Joo Young & Lee, Yong Gyu & Kim, Byung & Kim, Kook & Cho, Jae. (2008). In vitro and in vivo anti-inflammatory effects of taheebo, a water extract from the inner bark of Tabebuia avellanedae. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 119. 145-52. 10.1016/j.jep.2008.06.016.
4. Husam Dabbagh-Bazarbachi, Gael Clergeaud, Isabel M. Quesada, Mayreli Ortiz, Ciara K. O’Sullivan, and Juan B. Fernández-Larrea. Zinc Ionophore Activity of Quercetin and Epigallocatechin-gallate: From Hepa 1-6 Cells to a Liposome Model.Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2014 62 (32), 8085-8093
5. Te Velthuis, A. J. W., van den Worm, S. H., Sims, A. C., Baric, R. S., Snijder, E. J., & van Hemert, M. J. (2010). Zn(2+) inhibits coronavirus and arterivirus RNA polymerase activity in vitro and zinc ionophores block the replication of these viruses in cell culture. PLoS Pathogens, 6(11), e1001176.
6. A H Shankar, A S Prasad, Zinc and immune function: the biological basis of altered resistance to infection, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 68, Issue 2, August 1998, Pages 447S–463S
7. Improving the Solubility and Pharmacological Efficacy of Curcumin by Heat Treatment, Biji T. Kurien, Anil Singh, Hiroyuki Matsumoto, and R. Hal Scofield1, ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies Volume 5, Number 4, 2007
8. Kuptniratsaikul V., Dajpratham P., Taechaarpornkul W., Buntragulpoontawee M., Lukkanapichonchut P., Chootip C., Saengsuwan J., Tantayakom K., Laongpech S. Efficacy and safety of Curcuma domestica extracts compared with ibuprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis: A multicenter study. Clin. Interv. Aging. 2014;9:451–458. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S58535.
9. Aggarwal B.B., Harikumar K.B. Potential therapeutic effects of curcumin, the anti-inflammatory agent, against neurodegenerative, cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic, autoimmune and neoplastic diseases. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 2009;41:40–59. doi: 10.1016/j.biocel.2008.06.010.
10. Mina Abdolahi, Arash Jafarieh, Payam Sarraf, Mohsen Sedighiyan, Abolghasem Yousefi, Abbas Tafakhori, Hamed Abdollahi, Farahnaz Salehinia and Mahmoud Djalali*, “The Neuromodulatory Effects of ω-3 Fatty Acids and Nano-Curcumin on the COX-2/ iNOS Network in Migraines: A Clinical Trial Study from Gene Expression to Clinical Symptoms ”, Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Disorders - Drug Targets (2019) 19: 874. https://doi.org/10.2174/1871530319666190212170140
11. Hocking, Martin and Harold D. Foster. "Common cold transmission in commercial aircraft: Industry and passenger implications". Journal of Environmental Health Research. 2004, 3(1). 7-12.
12. Birdane L., Cingi C., Muluk N. B., San T., Burukoglu D. Evaluation of the efficacy of curcumin in experimentally induced acute sinusitis in rats. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal. 2016;95(12):E21–E27.