Block the infection from taking hold by strengthening the cell wall (1)
Prevent the virus from docking with the cell (1)
Shorten the duration of respiratory symptoms (2)
Recieve safe, natural, and effective treatment compared to Tamiflu (3)
VIRAsol is a blend of the two leading antiviral herbs (Sambucol Elderberry, and Pau D’Arco) along with an array of distinct natural antiviral herbs proven effective against influenza, swine flu, dengue, herpes, and HIV. These herbs have been shown to*:
Contains: Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry), Tabebui Impetiginosa (Pau D'Arco), Isatis Indogotica, Pterocarpus Soyauxii (African Coralwood), Polygonum mutiforum (Chinese Knotweed), Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon)
Target the virus where it lives. (4)
Stop the virus from replicating. (5)
Boost your immune system (6)
Our herbal antiviral formula contains natural sources of Quercetin, ECGC, and Quinine; powerful Ionophores which allow the Zinc to enter the cell membrane where it blocks the virus's ability to replicate.*
Contains: Elitaria Cardamomum (Cardamom), Curcuma Longa (Tumeric), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Cinchona Officinalis (Peruvian Bark), Taraxacum Officinalis (Dandelion), Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon)
Curcumin is the primary bioactive substance of Tumeric and is widely acknowledged as the strongest anti-inflammatory herb for its antioxidant, antiseptic, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
By using long-duration heat, cane alcohol, and deep ocean minerals, we are able to provide a high bioavailable curcumin product. (7) We include it here because of its ability to help manage some of a
virus's worst symptoms.*
Relieve pain naturally (8)
Ease symptoms caused by harmful inflammation and speed up healing. (9)
Reduce headaches and migraines. (10)
Treat a host of ailments including depression, arthritis, Alzheimers, diabetes, high cholesterol, and PMS (WebMD)
Contains: Curcuma Longa (Fresh Organic Tumeric Root)
First formulated for the airline industry, Flight Spray Nasal Hydration Spray, is created by combining three of the most effective herbal ingredients to provide nasal relief and natural virus protection while traveling, in a crowd, or any time natural nasal relief is desired.*
Prevent colds and flu viruses by protecting from dry and/or recycled air (11)
Relieve sinus symptoms associated with colds and viruses (12)
Moisten and Refresh dry nasal passages
Contains: Curcuma Longa (Fresh Organic Tumeric Root), Mentha Spicata (Spearmint), Lime, Distilled Water
CHAGAplus contains six of the most effective immune-supporting biologics with proven effects against colds and influenza. Studies demonstrate that Chaga can prevent the production of harmful cytokines, which trigger inflammation and are associated with disease
Chaga mushroom is a type of fungus that grows mainly on the bark of birch trees in cold climates. By promoting the formation of beneficial cytokines (specialized proteins that regulate the immune system) chaga stimulates white blood cells, which are essential for fighting off harmful bacteria or viruses, As a result, this mushroom could help fight infections. Studies demonstrate that chaga can prevent the production of harmful cytokines, which trigger inflammation and are associated with disease.
Contains: Inonotus obliquus (Chaga mushroom), Ganoderma lingzhi (Reishi mushroom), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Zingiber officinale (Ginger), Withania somnifera (Ashwaganda), Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon)
Contains: Curcuma Longa (Fresh Organic Tumeric Root)
HEMEflow O2 contains six of the most effective immune supporting biologics with proven effects in supporting blood flow and oxygenation. Hypoxia reduces production of ATP, leading to energy failure, anaerobic depolarization, functional damage of ion pumps, and receptor activation of the N-methyl-D-asparticacid receptor. This triggers Ca2. influx leading to cell damage or even death.
Contains: Angelica sinensis (Dong Quai), Cordyceps sinensis (Caterpiller mushroom), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Cnidum monnieri, (Snow parsley), Zingiber officinale (Ginger), Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon)
1. Zakay-Rones Z, Thom E, Wollan T, Wadstein J. Randomized study of the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry extract in the treatment of Influenza A and B virus infections.” J Int Med Res. 2004;32(2):132-40.
2. Tiralongo E, Wee SS, Lea RA. Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Nutrients. 2016;8(4):182. Published 2016 Mar 24. doi:10.3390/nu8040182
3. Byeon, Se & Chung, Joo Young & Lee, Yong Gyu & Kim, Byung & Kim, Kook & Cho, Jae. (2008). In vitro and in vivo anti-inflammatory effects of taheebo, a water extract from the inner bark of Tabebuia avellanedae. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 119. 145-52. 10.1016/j.jep.2008.06.016.
4. Husam Dabbagh-Bazarbachi, Gael Clergeaud, Isabel M. Quesada, Mayreli Ortiz, Ciara K. O’Sullivan, and Juan B. Fernández-Larrea. Zinc Ionophore Activity of Quercetin and Epigallocatechin-gallate: From Hepa 1-6 Cells to a Liposome Model.Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2014 62 (32), 8085-8093
5. Te Velthuis, A. J. W., van den Worm, S. H., Sims, A. C., Baric, R. S., Snijder, E. J., & van Hemert, M. J. (2010). Zn(2+) inhibits coronavirus and arterivirus RNA polymerase activity in vitro and zinc ionophores block the replication of these viruses in cell culture. PLoS Pathogens, 6(11), e1001176.
6. A H Shankar, A S Prasad, Zinc and immune function: the biological basis of altered resistance to infection, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 68, Issue 2, August 1998, Pages 447S–463S
7. Improving the Solubility and Pharmacological Efficacy of Curcumin by Heat Treatment, Biji T. Kurien, Anil Singh, Hiroyuki Matsumoto, and R. Hal Scofield1, ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies Volume 5, Number 4, 2007
8. Kuptniratsaikul V., Dajpratham P., Taechaarpornkul W., Buntragulpoontawee M., Lukkanapichonchut P., Chootip C., Saengsuwan J., Tantayakom K., Laongpech S. Efficacy and safety of Curcuma domestica extracts compared with ibuprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis: A multicenter study. Clin. Interv. Aging. 2014;9:451–458. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S58535.
9. Aggarwal B.B., Harikumar K.B. Potential therapeutic effects of curcumin, the anti-inflammatory agent, against neurodegenerative, cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic, autoimmune and neoplastic diseases. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 2009;41:40–59. doi: 10.1016/j.biocel.2008.06.010.
10. Mina Abdolahi, Arash Jafarieh, Payam Sarraf, Mohsen Sedighiyan, Abolghasem Yousefi, Abbas Tafakhori, Hamed Abdollahi, Farahnaz Salehinia and Mahmoud Djalali*, “The Neuromodulatory Effects of ω-3 Fatty Acids and Nano-Curcumin on the COX-2/ iNOS Network in Migraines: A Clinical Trial Study from Gene Expression to Clinical Symptoms ”, Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Disorders - Drug Targets (2019) 19: 874.
11. Hocking, Martin and Harold D. Foster. "Common cold transmission in commercial aircraft: Industry and passenger implications". Journal of Environmental Health Research. 2004, 3(1). 7-12.
12. Birdane L., Cingi C., Muluk N. B., San T., Burukoglu D. Evaluation of the efficacy of curcumin in experimentally induced acute sinusitis in rats. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal. 2016;95(12):E21–E27.